NICHE membership indicates your organization’s dedication to improving the quality of care older adult receive. Upon gaining membership, your hospital or long-term care facility will receive access to resources and tools to implement the NICHE program and achieve – and sustain – better care and outcomes for older adult patients.
- Online NICHE Knowledge Center access
- Member-only webinars, continuing education courses, etc.
- Live and recorded NICHE Online Connect Webinars featuring the latest research, best practices, and innovations for improving clinical outcomes (CE credits available)
- Ability to collaborate and learn from peers in NICHE hospitals and other healthcare organizations around the world
- Discounted rates to the annual NICHE Conference (CE credits included).
- Coordinator Corner, a platform that solicits feedback about the resources and tools you need in your role as a NICHE site coordinator.
effective Sept. 1, 2017
Long-term care facilities: $2,500
Leadership Training Program – included in membership fee. Existing NICHE sites can train additional staff members at a price of $500 for up to (2) participants.
Home care services: $1,750
Leadership Training Program – included in membership fee. Existing NICHE sites can train additional staff members at a price of $350 for up to (2) participants.
Acute care hospitals:
- 0-25 beds: $1,500
- 26-80 beds: $3,000
- 81+ beds: First hospital within the system- $5,500 / subsequent hospitals – $3,500
- More than 500 beds: First hospital within the system- $7,000 / subsequent hospitals – $5,000
Leadership Training Program (one time charge):
- >81 beds: $4,950 (up to 3 participants)
- <80 beds: $1,650 (up to 3 participants)
Additional participants are $350 per participant. Existing NICHE sites can train additional staff members at a price of $1,650 per participant.
Cost adjustments are available for critical access hospitals.